Cannabis hotboxing is the act of smoking weeds in a confined area. This act requires a lot of weed so that you can generate a thick smoke. This hotboxing is usually done in a form group. It is one of the popular pastimes of cannabis users or lovers. Some enjoy this with plenty of munchies on hand. Some enjoy it with close friends, and some with just their type of music.
What is Hotboxing?
It is so-called hotboxing usually happens in small places where the air is limited, such as cars, closed rooms, toilets and bathrooms, closets and wardrobes, tents, garage, greenhouse or shed, also just with a blanket just be very careful in lighting up, and so on.
The hotboxing concept is just very simple: just light up your cannabis smoke, close all air passages like windows, doors, cracks, and so on, then start smoking filling up your hotboxing place with second-hand cannabis smoke. But this depends on where you are doing the session, and techniques may change.
Smokers describe this session as a step further to euphoria. They say that this hotboxing is a store of intense pleasure, but this also got risks that smokers should be reminded of. This hotboxing can be very hazardous when not carried out properly, so there are right and effective ways to carry out this kind of session, and also to avoid dangers.
Tips When Hotboxing
So, how to do this hotboxing, right? Hotboxing can be very dangerous, and you might want to consider these things:
- First, you have to identify the right location, and you have to consider the number of people who will be smoking, how much these people smoke in general type, and also the smoke produced by smokers versus the air ratio.
- Next, you have to consider the space, does everyone fit? And does everyone gets their space when they get high?
- Consider also not smoking in rooms where there are many absorbent materials, so usually, many prefer to hotbox in the bathroom because there are only limited things inside a bathroom.
- Now, you also have to consider the participants, the people joining the session, their attitude when they get high.
- Lastly, don’t forget to bring snacks that can help you get down or calm down.
We already know that this hotboxing session usually takes place in tight places and places where the air is limited. Below are some tips on how to hotbox in a particular place.
How to Hotbox Inside a Car?
- First things first, be reminded not to bring your car keys when you are planning to use your car for hotboxing. This is to avoid you from doing things under in the influence of cannabis because if you bring your car keys with you, the next thing you’ll know is that you have already roamed the city with smokes pouring out your window. You might end up hurting yourself, hurting someone, or worse end up in jail.
- Next, usually hotboxing is teamwork. The more you invite, the more fun you will have, but remember, be cautious in inviting people you might end up inviting someone who will get you in danger.
- Once you are done inviting, get piled in the car, roll up those windows, and start smoking until you fill-up the car with second-hand cannabis smoke. Trust me, this is not good for your health, but this will probably get you very high.
How to Hotbox in The Closet?
- Doing this hotboxing session in the closet is slightly more difficult because of the cracks beneath the closet door. Your challenge now is to make the closet as airtight as possible. If ever you have a single door closet, you can simply get a towel and cover the cracks. For double door closets, you can roll paper towels and simply stuff it into the cracks beneath the doors. You can also apply tape on the cracks between the doors.
- If you are serious in hot-boxing in the closet, make sure to bring ashtrays or something safe to dispose of your ash before going in the closet.
- Once you’re ready with all the things you need in the hotboxing session, again, steps are simple, start smoking, filling up the closet with second-hand cannabis smoke. Unlike hot boxes inside the car, which requires inviting cannabis smokers to join you, unboxing in the closet doesn’t require companions; instead, you can do it on your own.
How to Hotbox in a Bathroom Without it Smelling?
- It is the easiest way of hotboxing. In this method, you can just easily hotbox your entire bathroom without anyone noticing it.
- Just go to the bathroom with towels on your hand, roll the sheets, and stick it in cracks like cracks beneath bathroom doors and windows. Then, you have to turn on the shower at full heat and on full blast. Now, the steam coming from the shower starts filling the bathroom, and this time you can already begin smoking and filling your bathroom with second-hand cannabis smoke mixing with the steam.
- After smoking, simply open the bathroom window allowing the steam to pour out of the bathroom. You can also take this opportunity to take a shower, this helps in eliminating the odors stuck on your fingers from smoking, and it will make it believable as if you were taking a shower and not doing a hotboxing session.
- If you are still afraid and want to discreet the smoke from the hotboxing course, allow the smoke to pour out of the bathroom and spray with your deodorizer before leaving.
We say that this hotboxing usually requires large clouds of smoke, so the result will be everyone’s gits high and nice. Be reminded of safety precautions and carefully plan your hotboxing session to avoid hurting yourself, hurting someone, or, worse, ending up in jail, whether you know or don’t know what you’ve done. In that way, you can enjoy your cannabis experience to the fullest without stress and hassle.