Payments can be made using Discover, American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin, and US and Canadian dollars. Once you’ve placed your order, you can find our mailing address at check-out. If opting for Bitcoin, click on its option to be led to our automatic payment portal. Note: Complete your payment within 10 minutes to ensure it is timely. If you face any issues or wish to transact using Bitcoin manually, contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org. US customers can call us at +1 (818) 707-5308 and those in Canada at +1 (236) 260-0505. After making a Bitcoin payment, share your transaction ID with us. Once we confirm, we’ll process your order.
- Rocket Seeds can deliver successfully to 49 countries for discreet shipping options and branded merchandise.
- If your order is $200 or more, you will qualify for free shipping after discounts and before taxes.
- A $20 express shipping fee will be applied to orders below $200 for customers in the US and Canada.
- International orders require a minimum of 20 seeds.
- Tracking information is provided for all orders, including those with free shipping. You will receive an email with the tracking details once your order is shipped.
- The customer may be responsible for the shipping costs for reshipments.
- Orders within North America are usually delivered within 5 – 7 business days, but this may vary depending on mail services and seasonal factors. We recommend checking the tracking information online for the most current status.
- International orders can take 7 – 14 business days.
- Keep in mind that shipping Cannabis Seeds to other countries may be difficult. Rocket Seeds can’t control package seizure, weather, distance, carrier issues, and tracking updates. If you experience a significant delay, contact the manager’s contact email.
- If customs intercept your package, we will not be responsible for replacing the seeds.
Equipment You Will Need
To properly germinate your seeds from Rocket Seeds, collect the following items before starting. These tools help prevent cross-contamination while maximizing your potential success with germination.
- Glass cup
- Clean ceramic plate
- Bottled spring water
- Absorbent paper towels
- Seeds From Rocket Seeds (autoflowering, feminized, or regular seeds)
With your tools collected, you can now start germinating your seeds!
Prepare Your Seeds
Soak your Cannabis Seeds in room-temperature spring water in a glass cup for 14 to 18 hours. Be careful not to soak them for too long, or they may become waterlogged. You can use your fingers to ensure they are fully submerged, but it’s unnecessary. If the seeds start to crack, it’s time to move on to the next step.
Put Your Seeds in the Towel
Soak seeds in water for 14-18 hours, then place them on a damp paper towel on a ceramic plate. Keep the plate in a warm, dark, and open area, and moisten the paper towel. Do not use sealed containers, as they can harm germination. A white taproot should begin to grow in a few days. Once the taproot reaches 0.5-0.75 inches, you can proceed to the next step.
Time to plant Your Cannabis Seeds
Once the taproot is 0.5-0.75 inches long, it’s ready to be planted. Use plain soil for potting and the first three weeks of growth. Keep an eye on your plant’s development. Remember, the taproot is a baby seedling, so keep it strong and healthy. Avoid giving too many nutrients at this stage, as it may damage the seedling.
Common reasons for failure
- Using tap water or well water for germination.
- Seeds being under-soaked or over-soaked.
- Paper towels are too wet or too dry.
- Lack of adequate airflow due to seeds being placed in a closet or drawer.
We at Rocket Seeds have a wide array of Cannabis Seeds. You can mainly choose from regular, feminized, and autoflowering seeds. Additionally, High CBD seeds are also available for medical marijuana users, and fast version seeds for a quicker harvest.
- Each strain is shipped in its unique, colorful, and visually appealing packaging, with the seeds visible through a viewing window for easy identification.
- You can ask for discreet packaging, and we’ll send you the seed location via email.
- The mail carriers we use for the US and Canada are USPS and Canada Post, respectively.
- For more information on international shipping, please check the shipping tab.
Getting Cannabis Seeds from a trustworthy source is important. Rocket Seeds was founded in Los Angeles, California, on March 13th, 2019. In partnership with Crop King Seeds, based in the USA, we aim to serve home growers in the US and internationally. Together, we are now one of the largest seed banks in North America, offering great genetics at affordable prices.
- We guarantee 80% germination on all seeds when you follow our germination guidelines, which you can find on our website. (insert hyperlink)
- If you experience a germination rate lower than 80%, please call 1(800)805-7835 to talk to one of our seed specialists, who’re available around the clock for your convenience. They can help you identify possible improvements in your germination procedure.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for a one-time reshipment on all failed seeds. To avoid partial reshipment, please ensure all the seeds on your order have been attempted before calling in. No exceptions will be made to the one-time rule.
- Rocket Seeds and associated companies are not responsible for issues beyond germination.
Receive 1 free seed by confirming your 5-star review left for our company, Rocket Seeds. Get 10 free seeds when your order subtotal exceeds $420. Be sure to check out our Sale page for fantastic deals and promotions, including opportunities to receive free seeds.
We do not apply coupons to ongoing sales.