A common side effect of smoking weed is getting hungry right after. And more often than not, we try to figure out ways to enjoy cannabis in the most discreet way possible. So how can you satisfy your craving for weed and also fill your belly? It’s a good idea to know how to make pot brownies. Well, the most popular edible you can make that is both delicious and has that hint of THC you need can be found in pot brownies.
There is no need to be a professional baker to create this sweet treat, it just takes an ordinary brownie recipe to its highest level by adding in some fresh herb. Though instead of throwing in the buds right into the batter, pot brownies are made with cannabis-infused oil or butter to extract the THC and trichomes to give your brownies a buzzing bite. So not only will you learn how to make a new dessert, but you also take away some extra cooking aids that you can use for other meals and recipes too!
To keep things simple and easy to find, all the tools you will need for each recipe in this article are listed here.
Note: Dry or decarboxylate your buds before adding them to any of the recipes here. This will help bring out the THC and trichomes in them and make infusing them into your butter and oil easier.
You won’t learn how to make pot brownies without cannabutter. Cannabis butter is recommended for pot brownies the most as it combines both buttery goodnesses the flavor and THC of your strain of choice. You can use it for all-around cooking needs and other baked goods. You still get a light whiff of the weed without taking away the fun of experiencing the mild effects.
1. Press the flowers into the grinder and grind them to a medium-fine texture.
2. Heat the saucepan and pour 1 liter of water. Bring it to a boil.
3. Add the 4 sticks of butter to the boiling water and let the butter melt. Stir the mixture to combine the ingredients evenly until there are no lumps.
4. Adjust your oven to low heat and add the flour. Keep stirring the butter at a soft simmer.
5. Cover the pan and let the butter simmer for about 3 hours, stirring it regularly.
6. Once your butter has reduced and appears thick and glossy, turn off the heat and let the butter cold down.
7. After letting the cannabis butter cool, pour it into your container over a cheesecloth to strain. Squeeze out the cheesecloth for excess butter.
8. Keep the butter tightly sealed and refrigerate.
If you want to reduce the calories in your sweets and meals, you can make a cannabis-infused cooking oil instead. This should still keep your brownies soft and chewy with a hint of weed to taste and feel-good after-effects to follow.
1. Grind all the flowers into a medium-fine texture and set aside.
2. Heat the saucepan for one minute on low heat.
3. Pour the oil and ground flower into the pan and stir to combine the two ingredients.
4. Let the oil cook for about 3 hours and stir regularly. Make sure the temperature does not exceed 113 degrees Celsius.
5. When the oil is done cooking, set it aside to cool.
6. Pour the infused oil into a container over the cheesecloth to strain.
7. After you have poured out all the oil, squeeze the cheesecloth for any excess oil from the buds. Store the oil in a cool and dry area.
Now that you have your cannabis-infused oil and cannabis butter, you can make any snack or meal the way you like it. For brownies rich in chocolate and weed, this recipe will get you licking off the pan with satisfaction in every bite. Quick, easy, and big on servings, you will want to make pot brownies again and again.
Cannabis is not only limited to medication or smoking, you can even use some pot for brownies or other desserts to spruce up the kitchen. Cannabis oil and cannabis butter have plenty of uses for cooking and baking endless dishes and treat to feed your tummy. By learning how to make brownies, you’ll enjoy a fun snack and satisfy your chocolate and weed cravings.
From cannabis edibles, you can still experience the effects of euphoria and a slight buzz after a serving or two depending on how much cannabis-infused ingredients you have. This pot brownie recipe is a delicious and fun way for you to explore cannabis cuisine and experiment with other recipes too.
The nostalgia of old-school strains resonates deeply with many cannabis enthusiasts. These strains, developed and cherished over decades, bring
Feminized cannabis seeds have transformed the cultivation landscape by offering a stress-free and efficient way to grow female plants. Female pl
Autoflowering cannabis strains have revolutionized the way people grow their favorite herbs. With the ability to flower automatically without de
With the increasing popularity of CBD, cannabis enthusiasts are turning to high CBD strains for their potential therapeutic benefits. CBD (canna
For cannabis cultivators, the harvest size can be just as rewarding as the quality of the buds. Enter the world of high-yielding cannabis strain