Marijuana growers look forward to collecting potent weed. It is possible when you start with seeds that bear good standards like feminized and auto-flowering.
Study and research regarding this matter don’t cease. New things and perspectives come up, and feminized Cannabis is mostly preferred by most growers. There are several reasons for this claim as feminized seeds make growing Cannabis simpler, and they develop feminized plants.
Most auto-flowering seeds are also feminized these days. They offer 100% flowering, and it’s the trait that they can be proud of.
Feminized seeds are made to eliminate male plants. Most growers prefer feminized plants as they can get wonderful buds for consumption.
What’s amazing about feminized plants is that they develop more THC and CBD content. A certain feminized plant may already have their parents’ genetics, which is incredible when it comes to potency. Feminized plants naturally develop with the pollination that is done by itself.
1. You are assured of getting feminized plants when you plant feminized seeds. They’re simple to grow and fast too.
2. Feminized seeds have the same way of producing mother plants with regular ones.
3. Feminized seeds guarantee growers that every seed is viable and productive. It is due to the elimination of male plants.
4. You will find a lot of feminized seeds sold in the Cannabis market nowadays. They were created in a meticulous manner as the breeder carefully chose the parent for retaining the valuable traits.
5. The terpene profile of feminized seeds is amazing, as there are different kinds. There are numerous flavors you can choose from. The breeders don’t only focus on potency but with genotype variation too.
In the past, marijuana cultivators needed to buy new seeds of wonderful Cannabis varieties. Feminized seeds can reproduce by themselves. Things changed when auto-flowering seeds came to existence.
Autoflowering can make you gain harvest multiple times in a year due to quick flowering time. Its formation is being initiated several years before it was introduced to the Cannabis community. So with a lot of revisions, the potency is also affected.
For example, one of the first-formed auto-flowering strains is Lowryder. It was created from crossing Northern Light to a Ruderalis. Lowryder has lower potency when compared to feminized strains.
In order to make auto-flowering, the genetics of Ruderalis is required. It is a Cannabis variety that hails from Central Asia. The appealing trait of a Ruderalis is able to thrive in all kinds of environments. It originally grows by itself with the absence of any human intervention.
It’s considered a sturdy plant as it can withstand harsh weather conditions. It only needs a relatively short time to flower. Thus, the term ‘auto-flowering’ is used.
It doesn’t seek maximum attention and maintenance. It grows short like an Indica, so it goes well with the principle of stealth gardening.
Another advantage that this variety has is that it can be combined with Sativa and Indica. With Ruderalis alone, the effects are not pronounced.
The pairing of Ruderalis with other Sativa and Indica varieties is done to enhance potency. The result is capable of giving the high, which is the reason most consumers are drawn to the use of marijuana.
There’s a myth that auto-flowering has more CBD than THC due to the trait that is credited from a Ruderalis.
1. Marijuana growers with limited space can grow auto-flowering strains due to their size. You can even let it grow in a balcony, and you don’t need to worry about having a small apartment.
It’s also easy to cultivate as it only needs minimal maintenance.
2. It can finish in the quickest way possible. Harvest time comes in no time, and growers can give a shot for more than one cropping in a year.
3. It is more resistant than regular Cannabis strain. It can withstand molds, pests, and frost.
4. It was cited that auto-flowering has lower THC content, but it has its strength on high CBD content. CBD is one of the main cannabinoids in marijuana that brings out therapeutic benefits. It strengthens the claim of marijuana as a medical aid.
When the CBD is dominant, you will feel gentle effects without being psychoactive.
5. You don’t need to put effort into the light cycle as it doesn’t need any changes. Some Cannabis plants require light cycles during shifting from vegetative to flowering period.
Most Cannabis enthusiasts know this strain very well. It has also received numerous awards. You might be glued to curiosity about knowing this strain.
It was given such a name due to the abundance of sticky trichomes. It will stick on your hands and scissors when you’re handling its buds. This characteristic is the reason why THC goes around 18% to 25%. So expect that it can slam your mind and body with its strength.
It is an auto-flowering strain as GG#4, and a Ruderalis were combined. It can flower in just nine weeks, and the whole cycle can happen in a matter of 3-month time. The photoperiod Gorilla Glue can take five months of the life cycle. The potency is similar to both of these strains.
Some users claim it has more of an Indica effect as it glues you to the couch. But it can also make you feel relaxed as it has 0.6% CBD. It sounds appealing, right?
GSC is on the list of celebrity strains, and it leans more on the Indica spectrum. Just growing this strain will give you pleasure as it soothes your nostrils with its sweet and minty aroma. It’s like freshly baked cookies.
The photoperiod GSC demands a lot from its growers as it needs more maintenance. But it became popular due to its THC content, which is from 17 to a whopping 28%. So it sells like hot cakes in dispensaries.
As GSC turned into auto, its maintenance is not arduous. It bears 22% THC, which is even suitable for medical marijuana patients.
Zkittlez is one luscious strain as it gives your palate an array of flavors. Some people describe it as ‘lets you taste the rainbow.’ When you have it in your garden, you will be enchanted to keep on looking at them in different colors.
Puffing this strain is like eating some dessert after a meal. The THC of Zkittlez would start at 15% and climb up at 28%.
The Zkittlez auto version has 22% THC, and of course, it’s still considered high. It’s an Indica-leaning strain that won’t couchlock you as you would still remain productive. You will become a thinker as you think about important things in life.
It can be a part of medical treatment. It can also be made into concentrates and edibles.
You can’t conclude that the feminized Cannabis plant is more potent than the auto-flowering. With new works and advanced procedures, the traits and potency are based on genetics.
It is given that feminized plants are created for potency due to the ample amount of cannabinoids. Auto can’t compete with this trait, but once they are crossed with an Indica or Sativa, it makes a difference.
Breeders are keen on selecting which one to cross with a Ruderalis, the genetics of the rightful strain would be inherited by an auto-flowering strain. Thus, it can keep the potency and other useful characteristics.
The nostalgia of old-school strains resonates deeply with many cannabis enthusiasts. These strains, developed and cherished over decades, bring
Feminized cannabis seeds have transformed the cultivation landscape by offering a stress-free and efficient way to grow female plants. Female pl
Autoflowering cannabis strains have revolutionized the way people grow their favorite herbs. With the ability to flower automatically without de
With the increasing popularity of CBD, cannabis enthusiasts are turning to high CBD strains for their potential therapeutic benefits. CBD (canna
For cannabis cultivators, the harvest size can be just as rewarding as the quality of the buds. Enter the world of high-yielding cannabis strain