LC close button

605+ Cannabis Strains over 20 Breeders worldwide.

Free Shipping On Cannabis Seeds Over $200.
Get 10 Free Seeds + Free Shipping On Orders Over $420

Pink Rozay Strain Feminized Marijuana Seeds

Strain types
Indica Dominant Hybrid
thc/cbd
24 to 25%
igenetics_ico
Lemonchello and London Pound Cake
icbd_ico
0.1 to 1%
iharvest_time_ico
mid october
iindoor_yield_ico
400 to 450 g/m2
ioutdoor_yield_ico
450 g/plant
Pink Rozay Strain Feminized Marijuana Seeds offer a tantalizing blend of Lemonchello and London Pound Cake genetics, resulting in a potent THC content ranging from 24 to 25%.
thumbnail
Rocketseeds

FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200

GET 10 FREE SEEDS ON ORDERS OVER $420

Available Options

PacksPriceQuantity 
5 Seeds$65.00
10 Seeds$120.00
25 Seeds$240.00

Pink Rozay Strain Feminized Marijuana Seeds offer a tantalizing blend of Lemonchello and London Pound Cake genetics, resulting in a…
Pink Rozay Strain Feminized Marijuana Seeds offer a tantalizing blend of Lemonchello and London Pound Cake genetics, resulting in a potent THC content ranging from 24 to 25%.
Read More

FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200

GET 10 FREE SEEDS ON ORDERS OVER $420

DISCREET WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
24/7 Reliable Seed Support
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
BRAND Rocketseeds
GENDER / SEX
FLOWERING TYPE
GENETIC Indica Dominant Hybrid
ENVIRONMENT
THC CBD % 24 to 25%
OUTDOOR HEIGHT (IN)
INDOOR HEIGHT (IN)
OUTDOOR YIELD (GRAMS / PLANTS)
INDOOR YIELD (GRAMS / PLANTS)

With minimal CBD levels between 0.1 to 1%, this Indica-dominant strain delivers a relaxing and euphoric experience. Boasting an 80% Indica and 20% Sativa ratio, it provides a soothing body high coupled with a touch of cerebral stimulation. Ideal for both novice and experienced growers, Pink Rozay Strain matures within 8 to 9 weeks, making it a moderate yet rewarding cultivation experience. For those seeking a flavorful and robust strain, Pink Rozay Strain Feminized Marijuana Seeds from Rocket Seeds is a top choice.

About Pink Rozay Strain

Pink Rozay Strain is a delightful blend of Lemonchello and London Pound Cake genetics, resulting in a potent and flavorful Indica-dominant hybrid. With THC levels ranging from 24 to 25% and CBD content between 0.1 to 1%, this strain offers a powerful experience. Its genetic makeup leans towards Indica, comprising 80%, with the remaining 20% being Sativa.

The effects of Pink Rozay Strain are as appealing as its taste. Users can expect to feel aroused, sleepy, and relaxed, making it ideal for unwinding after a long day or finding relief from various ailments. This strain is particularly beneficial for managing anxiety, stress, depression, mood swings, chronic stress, and chronic pain.

The high kicks in, starting with a euphoric and uplifting sensation that fades into a tranquil body buzz. Despite its sedative properties, Pink Rozay Strain manages to keep users anchored without inducing overwhelming lethargy. It’s a must-try for anyone seeking a well-rounded Indica experience that combines potency with palatability.

How to Grow Pink Rozay Strain

Pink Rozay is a tantalizing hybrid strain that boasts moderate growing difficulty, making it accessible to growers of various skill levels. Whether cultivated indoors or outdoors, this strain thrives best in temperate climates, reaching heights of 170cm outdoors and 120cm indoors. With a flowering time of 8 to 9 weeks, Pink Rozay is ready for harvest by mid-October, producing impressive yields of 450 g/plant outdoors and 400 to 450 g/m2 indoors.

Characterized by dense spade-shaped olive green nugs, Pink Rozay exhibits striking pink and purple undertones, complemented by vibrant orange hairs and a generous coating of frosty purple-tinted white crystal trichomes. Upon breaking apart these sticky nuggets, a delightful aroma profile emerges, featuring notes of sweet strawberries intertwined with hints of nutty herbs.

Pink Rozay Strain is loved for its medium size and easy training. It’s also tough against pests and diseases, making it simple for growers. Whether you’re new or seasoned, Pink Rozay guarantees great results and lots of top-notch buds.

Reviews

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Pink Rozay Strain Feminized Marijuana Seeds”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Compare With Similar Strains

Pink Rozay Strain Feminized Marijuana Seeds
NEW StrainsBOGO Promo

Track Your Grow With SeedTracker

With our innovative Seed Tracker Technology, you can become a successful grower with all the information you need at the touch of your fingertips.

google app
Brand Rocketseeds
Seed Type -
THC % / CBD % 24 to 25%
Genotype -
Indoor / Outdoor -
Yield -

Are You 18 Or Over?

Yes

Or

No By clicking yes, you certify that you are over 18. By using this website, you agree to our legal disclaimer.
× Chat Us with Whatsapp