What Are Feminized Seeds?
Feminized seeds are cannabis seeds that will grow all-female cannabis plants. There’s no need to wait for the pre-flowering stage just to find out the gender of your plants. You already know what to expect the moment you sow your seeds.
If you’re used to discarding male plants after they bloom, now you don’t need to. You can save money, time, and effort in growing male plants, plants that you don’t need. If you’re growing cannabis for weed, feminized seeds will prevent accidental pollination. All your hard work won’t result in nothing with feminized seeds.
But if you’re growing cannabis for seeds or you want to breed new plants, we suggest growing regular or photoperiod seeds instead.
Why Buy Feminized Seeds from Crop King Seeds?
Crop King Seeds is a favorite when it comes to feminized seeds. This seed bank offers a wide variety of strains, all quality seeds ready to grow as soon as you sow. Crop King Seeds is a favorite because
- All seeds are guaranteed fresh, ready to grow.
- All seeds have high germination rates
- All orders guaranteed delivered no matter where you’re located
- Enjoy the best quality medicinal and recreational seeds.
- Take advantage of stealth delivery options
- Easy and safe payment and delivery options.
What Are The Best Crop King Seeds Feminized Seeds?
You’ll find the following top feminized seeds strains from Crop King Seeds:
- Black Indica Feminized Seeds – a very pure indica that’s ready to help you rule social interactions and ease pain, insomnia, and stress.
- Blue Cookies Feminized Seeds – is a hybrid strain that flowers early with buds loaded with frosty resin. A concentrate maker’s dream.
- Bubba Kush Feminized Seeds – a longer-lasting indica that promises a deep body stone.
- Cali OG Kush Haze Feminized Seeds – a sativa-dominant OG Kush strain that will energize you day or night.
- CB Diesel CBD Feminized Seeds – one of the most potent medical strains with high CBD ideal for aches and pains.
How to Grow Feminized Seeds
To grow the best quality feminized plants, start with the highest quality, fresh and viable seeds. Sow seeds in healthy soil or grow in properly installed hydroponics setup.
You can grow feminized cannabis seeds indoors, outdoors, or in a greenhouse, but we recommend you start cultivating your seedlings indoors. Monitor your indoor growing setup and correct any problems right away.
For any questions about growing feminized marijuana seeds or germinating your seeds, contact Crop King Seeds. Customer service reps are ready to help you grow your best quality feminized cannabis crops.