What Are Autoflowering Seeds?
Autoflowering seeds are cannabis seeds that will grow into automatic marijuana plants. These plants are fully autoflowering, which means you don’t need to waste time switching lighting schedules to a 12-hour light/ 12-hour dark schedule to start flowering. These plants will immediately flower, no need for coaxing.
Autoflowering plants also bloom faster than regular or feminized counterparts. You can expect auto plants to bloom in just 7 to 9 weeks. Almost all automatic plants are also feminized; therefore, you won’t have to deal with male plants that will only pollinate your female plants.
Why Crop King Seeds for Autoflowering Seeds?
Crop King Seeds is one of the most trusted cannabis seed banks and has been awarded as the best Canadian seed bank company for years. Many trust Crop King Seeds because of the following reasons:
- They ship orders to anywhere around the world.
- Good quality seeds, viable and fresh
- Seeds have the highest germination rates
- Take advantage of great deals on shipping and free seeds.
- Stealth deliveries available
- Customer support always ready to help
What Are the Best Autoflowering Strains Available at Crop King Seeds?
Crop King Seeds have the most in-demand autoflowering cannabis strains. You can buy the following best quality strains on their official website or when you visit their local stores.
- Lambs Breath Autoflower Seeds –
- Amnesia Haze Autoflower Seeds – a Bob Marley-recommended sativa strain with a potent cerebral high.
- Sour Girl Autoflower Seeds – an award-winning strain that’s great for pain and anxiety.
- Revolver Autoflower Seeds – a high-yielding strain ideal for beginner growers with longer-lasting indica effects.
- White Widow Autoflower Seeds – high THC strain that’s easy to grow and ideal for first-time growers.
How to Grow Quality Autoflowering Plants?
The secret to growing quality automatic cannabis is potent, high-quality, fresh seeds. This is why you should always buy your seeds from a reputable seed bank with years of experience in carrying top seeds strains.
Despite autoflowering plants’ ability to thrive in all growing environments indoors or outdoors, we recommend growing your plants indoors. This way, you’ll be able to monitor your plants better and tweak the growing environment easier.
Always prefer organic fertilizers to grow your autos. And always monitor growing conditions and pests, which can instantly destroy all your hard work. And for any questions about growing autoflowering plants, contact Crop King Seeds. All reps are available 24/7 and are ready to help you with germination and growing.