Every cannabis user wants to get the most out of smoking weed for a pleasurable high, along with the therapeutic effects of cannabis. Knowing the best way to smoke marijuana can help you come up with the best results and benefit from cannabis the right way.
In this article, you’ll learn the best way to smoke cannabis.
Best Way to Smoke Weed the First Time
It is truly exciting to smoke weed for the first time. But of course, there are some things you have to consider first, including the following:
- The Scene – It’s important to feel comfortable and safe to avoid paranoia.
- What to Expect – There’s always a possibility of users not getting high for the first time.
- Knowing the Law – It’s important to smoke weed when you’re at the right age because it’s one way to keep you away from trouble.
- Munchies – It’s important to have a supply of food and water in your refrigerator. Munchies strike when you’re high with cannabis, so make sure you have enough supply to satisfy your cravings.
- Mode of Cannabis Consumption – It’s important to choose the best cannabis consumption method based on your preferences, such as vapes, bongs, blunts, or joints (will be further discussed below).
- Choosing the Right Cannabis Strain – Select the right strain based on your desired effects.
How to Smoke Cannabis From a Joint
The oldest way of cannabis consumption is smoking from a joint. Smoking joints provide an immediate high, so it’s easy to feel it if you’re getting too much of it. Rolling joints are a cheap way to enjoy pot because rolling papers are easy to get and affordable. You can buy rolling papers almost anywhere. Also, you won’t waste too much weed as you would normally waste in a bong.
Here are the important things you need to know when smoking a joint:
- Know-How to Roll a Joint – Rolling a joint is a work of art for many cannabis users. If you’re a novice cannabis user who wants to benefit from cannabis, you can buy pre-rolled joints in your local dispensary.
- Amount of Weed in a Joint – Generally, the amount of weed in a joint is around 0.32 grams.
- How to Smoke Cannabis in a Joint – Make sure to start slow, inhaling into your lungs. Avoid overdoing it and stop if you feel too high.
- Drawback – A drawback of smoking joints is that your weed burns fast.
How to Smoke Marijuana From a Pipe
Many cannabis users prefer pipes when smoking weed. Smoking cannabis from a pipe is suitable when you hit on-the-go. Pipes are easy to set up. You just have to pack the weed into it and light up. Pipes are compact, compact, and can be fitted into any bag, like backpacks.
Pipes are available in various styles, colors, and shapes. You’ll also find glow in the dark pipes or those that change colors whenever you smoke. They come in a wide array of creative solutions that work as artwork.
Check out these tips when smoking cannabis from a pipe:
- All weed should be finely ground-up before going in the pipe. It will ensure that the weed burns evenly.
- Cover the carb hole when lighting up, releasing it when you inhale. Be careful taking a hit to avoid burnt eyebrows or a burnt flower in your lips.
- The flavor of the weed varies based on the material used. You can use a glass pipe or any pipe made of metal or clay.
How to Smoke Weed From a Bong
For a huge rip, smoking weed from a bong is highly recommended. Bongs are not different from pipes. They are somewhat bigger than pipes and not portable. Bongs also use water, which cools off the weed smoke. Also, the water functions as a filter. It filters nicotine, resin, and other chemicals for a smoother hit.
Check out these tips when smoking weed from a bong:
- Make sure that the bong is in good condition before using it.
- Check the signs of contamination, like mold growth inside the pipe. Contaminants, like bacteria, can mess up the weed flavor.
- Newbies should avoid bongs because it is harsh and overpowering. Also, you get more THC, which is not good for smoking pot the first time.
How to Smoke Weed From a Blunt
Without a pipe, you can smoke weed from a blunt, which is an emptied cigar wrapping. You can fill it with cannabis flowers, which is a discreet way to smoke weed. Blunts make weed smoking in a group more fun and convenient because you can fit more nugs into them. Also, blunts burn more slowly as compared to joints.
Check out these important reminders when smoking weed from blunts:
- Blunts aren’t a good way if you want to smoke weed without the skunk smell. Try a spliff if you want to hide the smell of cannabis but don’t want to use vapes or pipes. The combination of tobacco spliffs and cannabis reduces pot scent.
- Blunts provide a stronger hit as compared to a joint, and these smokers get a headrush due to the tobacco content.
How to Vape Weed
The best device to smoke weed nowadays is using vaporizers. They are suitable for both novice and seasoned cannabis users. Vaporizers have heating elements that heat the flower, producing a vapor rather than burning it. With the best features of vaporizers, cannabinoids, like CBD and THC, evaporate at lower temperatures.
Also, you don’t waste anything when vaping weed. High temperatures in joints and blunts tend to destroy cannabinoids, but not for vapes. Vaporizers provide the right heat setting to activate THC, so you are inhaling pure THC. You’ll also benefit from not inhaling harmful chemicals, which make vaporizers a healthy way to smoke cannabis.
You have learned the best way to smoke weed. The best method would highly depend on your cannabis preference, as well as the desired effects and experience you want in your pot. There’s no right or wrong way to consume weed if you’re happy, safe, and healthy.